Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Crazy Taco Tuesday

Today has been a little crazy at the church. I know you all must think church working is easy going, but it is not. You have to be nice all the time, and that is very hard for me some days. Anyway, I'm headed out to Moe's for a little two-for-one taco action, but I wanted to post a pic that I found yesterday in my Christmas stuff. I want to be one of those bloggers who posts a lot, but on days like today, it's just not going to happen. So, here's Isabelle. I love this little girl!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

ooooo, I should have busted in on taco tuesdays...I love the picture of Isabelle!

meg said...

does her shirt say naughty?

Betsy said...

What a cute baby!!! Thanks for your supportive comment about Maddie. I love Isabelle's shirt, btw!

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is planning her next attack!!
-Kris