Here is the before. I never realized how terribly awful my bare walls looked until I took this picture. It is amazing that I have had no curtains for over 2 years. But, don't worry, the curtain rods have been there since we moved in...just waiting...because I really do have good intentions.
And here is the after! I am pleased as punch at the results. I know they are simple curtains, but sewing a straight line is really hard, people. 
And here is what Oliver did while I was sewing for two days... He found himself some paper towels and had a really good time destroying them. Trash was everywhere, and he doesn't look the least bit guilty, does he? Isabelle was hiding behind the couch at this point. Unlike Oliver, she really doesn't want to disappoint her parents.
And now I shall take my bow. Peace out, folks.
11 comments:
BEAUTIFUL curtains. I am very proud of you. And your cussing. I taught you well! And tell Oliver to behave. I knew that dog was bad news. Maybe that is why he likes me so much is because he thought we were going to be partners in crime :)
The curtains look great! I can't wait to see them in person tonight...now we need a post about your beautifully smocked sheep...
That bobbin stitchin' will get you every time! They look great, I am kinda impressed.
I was hoping for some curtain pics. You did an amazing job. It is neat to see what a difference curtains make. The room is looking beautiful! Can't wait ot see it after the couch and pillows are done. Love you, LUCY
And you're still alive!!! Walker got another Harry Potter Sweater this weekend.
I love your curtains! Will you make me some?
I love the theatre references and the curtains. Great job Suzie homemaker! Oliver...I love him!
EMMIE!
I love them! Will you teach me to sew a straight line?
Great job!
way to go!! they look great!
I am so impressed! It does look great! For some reason, I've been out of you blog loop-I'm back though! I'll have to read a little at a time to catch up! BUT you're funny-so it's all worth it! You make me smile boombostic!
Too bad I've already sent my fabric to a seamstress or you'd have more to cuss about! They look beautiful!
Post a Comment