Friday, March 7, 2008

Warning

Q: What happens when you forget to add cream/milk/other random liquid to melting chocolate?

A: Your Rice Krispy Treats look like somebody pooped on them. Oops.

4 comments:

Katie B said...

Don't worry about it. I tried to make red velvet cake cupcakes for the National Championship game, and my friends all went to LSU. So instead of using the red dye, I tried to make them purple and then tried to make the icing yellow. It looked like I put Velveeta all over the cupcake. I am still getting a hard time about it.

Courtney said...

oooo but they tasted so good!

Lucy and Jason said...

love it!! I've eaten 1 1/2 pans lately myself...sick, I know. LUCY

Jill said...

Despite your grossly descriptive comment about the chocolate, I am now craving Rice Krispie Treats. Thanks, Em. Like I need any help with the sugar cravings!