Monday, April 28, 2008

Random Monday Ramblings...

None of these things are worthy of a post on their own:

1. I had a great weekend at the women's retreat. I ate lots of granola. We also stayed up way too late, and I contemplated calling in sick today because of my sleep deprivation. Then I remembered that I work at the church and that would be a lie.

2. My couch is here! Justin picked it up while I was at the beach. It looks great, and I am so happy to have it back. I also got a new lamp for my living room! I have never been so excited about a lamp before... I will post some pics as soon as I can. I am wondering how long my house will be a "work in progress." I take forever to make decisions. And I don't have any cash flow. So it will probably be a while before I am satisfied, because cash flow is an integral part of decorating.

3. I heard a contest on the radio this morning that annoyed me. They were offering a prize to the woman with the least time between meeting a person and becoming pregnant. WHAT? Should you get a prize for being a ho? The winner was 6 hours. It was a one-night stand. And I am totally disgusted that they would offer any sort of prize for this. I was also very concerned at the number of women to call in and offer such information. What is this world coming to?

4. I went to pick up some graduation gifts at the Polka Dot Princess and I nearly passed out! I am so embarrassed. I'm not sure what happened. I had to sit in the back room with my head between my knees while Christie brought me some water. I am such a hypochondriac.

5. I am going to Dothan this weekend for Lindsey's shower, and I am very excited. I bought her a fun present yesterday, and I can't wait to give it to her. The shower is at Robin's house, and I am also excited to see it. I am also glad because my dad will buy me a steak. And I am really into meat these days.

And here is a cute pic because I feel you deserve one if you read this entire post. This is Ethan. I am his fairy godmother, and I get to watch him three afternoons a week! We have the most fun. I hope his mama doesn't mind me posting pictures of him on the internet for all the world to see...

4 comments:

lindseykennedy said...

Fun present? YEA! I am so glad you get to come! I feel like its a birthday party times 20!

Lucy and Jason said...

Ethans got some hair on that head!! so cute! jealous of the new lamp!!

Courtney said...

What an adorable picture of baby E! I am sad I missed the women's retreat but it sounds like you guys had a good time. Yes, I did take a baby to Thirsty Thursday & he loved it!

Caroline H said...

I love the comment about the contest. I am dying laughing.