Monday, April 7, 2008

Would You Rather...

Q: Would you rather...
go on vacation with your in-laws
or
get eaten alive by a shark?









A:
JK. It wasn't that bad! Details coming soon...

6 comments:

The Coles said...

What a tease... I want details.

Robin said...

You are so crazy ! ! Come to the shower...Do you and Lucy want to help be hostess?LEt me know. Robin

Courtney said...

You crack me up...I must call you soon to hear all the details about the trip. I miss YOU GUYS already...so sad :(

Michelle said...

You are very bad. I have been on vacation with my MIL. It wasn't that bad...really.

Anonymous said...

Why are you holding hands with Justin's brother?

Ashley said...

what i would give for a trip somewhere! be thankful they like to go!
i often wonder whether space mountain is as great as i remember from when i was in 8th grade...i'd love to find out! can't wait to hear more details from you, looney-toon!