Friday, September 19, 2008

The Last of the Reunion Pictures... I Promise to Quit Talking About it...

Shay, Amber & Katie's baby, Emily. Isn't she the cutest baby in the world??
Katie, me & Erica
Adam, Kevin & Josh
Big Group... I am holding little Emily, the cutest baby ever.
Erica, me, Amanda & Carla. I still have blisters on my feet from those shoes.
Lots of girls!!
Alan & Amee, me & Ju-CAnother group shot...Me & Kevin. Ladies, he is single!!
Me & Aaron. He was playing at the bar we went to after the reunion dinner. I love my brother!! I am going to give this pic to my grandmother for Christmas.

3 comments:

Caroline H said...

if things between me and your brother don't work out then I will gladly take single Kevin.

Mitch and Kristen said...

Love your hair in these pics.

Jennifer Werneth said...

love your white dress, you hottie! id ask you where you found it if i had the legs to pull it off...but alas, i do not! so heres to living vicariously through you! :)
jen