Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lots O' Cookies

Every year I host a cookie swap for my Bible study group. This year did not disappoint!! We had delicioso cookies out the wazoo.

I hope you can tell what kinds are in the picture. I tried to label them. Maybe it will enlarge if you click on it???

Can you guess what I made???

8 comments:

Jeff and Stacy Holmes said...

Everything looks fabuloso!! I'm guessing that you made the chocolate chip biscotti/special doggie treats.

Jeff and Stacy Holmes said...

Oh, yeah...forgot to remind you to eat a cookie for me!! :)

Jennifer Werneth said...

my guess is the biscotti too. it all looks super yummy!

The Coles said...

Christmas.... gone
New Year... gone
Emily's blog... still not updated!
What is wrong with you??

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the biscotti too. They look yummy!

Jeff and Stacy Holmes said...

You're working on a month with no post...everything okay??

Busy Mom said...

I miss you Miss Emily!! Where is your witt? Did you leave it in 08? I sure hope not!!

The Bedsole Family said...

I am tired of seeing cookies...Where are all of your smart comments and remarks? I know you did not forget how...
Maybe you need some ideas...
-Christmas update
-Job stuff
-any new books???
Love Ya,
D