skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Chappells
Justin. Emily. Porter. Oliver. Isabelle
Friday, January 15, 2010
Email Forward
This makes me laugh SO HARD:
I know there is some story about the National Championship trophy being taken to Wal-Mart, but regardless of that, I think this t-shirt pretty much sums it up.
Thank you, Caroline, for sending this to me!!
1 comment:
lindseykennedy
said...
haha. love it.
January 15, 2010 at 10:01 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Emily Chappell
View my complete profile
Me & My Man
Isabelle's 2nd Birthday Party
My Ollie
Blog Archive
January
(4)
December
(1)
November
(1)
October
(5)
September
(1)
August
(1)
July
(3)
June
(1)
May
(1)
April
(2)
March
(2)
February
(1)
January
(3)
December
(3)
November
(2)
October
(5)
September
(4)
August
(7)
July
(8)
June
(9)
May
(7)
April
(7)
March
(8)
February
(8)
January
(7)
December
(9)
November
(7)
September
(1)
Friends! (People I actually know)
Alexis
Katie Bradshaw
Lins Kins
Mrs. Mel
Mrs. Robin
The Aldridges
The Baileys
The Barrons (in Auburn)
The Bashtas
The Baxleys
The Bedsoles
The Boles
The Browns
The Burgii
The Coles
The Harpers
The Hauges
The Henderlys
The Holmeses
The Joneses
The Keenans
The Kennedys
The McGoughs
The Millers
The Nebrigs
The Ostensons
The Turnbulls
The Werneths
The Williams
Complete Strangers Whose Blogs I Read
The Queen B
The Frugal Fashionista
The Pioneer Woman
Boo Mama
Big Mama
1 comment:
haha. love it.
Post a Comment